Thursday, October 06, 2005


Snow!!! Today while walking to my car (old van with one headlight) my face was pelted by little particles of frosty water falling from the sky. Not quite what I like to call snow but hey, it's been a year. Anyway, I've wanted to post some fall pictures but it has been raining non stop for the past three days; however I did manage to steal a picture this morning. I usually really enjoy fall; tho, this is misserable. I am wet and i am cold. To put it in perspective for you Assies, it is like waking up at 5am in the middle of a Sydney winter or going to the Gold Coast at midnight in June.


These are a couple pictures from my last night in Oz and an example of the later explanation of how cold I am. I really like the first pic; if you look hard you can see tenny.

7 comments:

JC said...

Beatiful pic Mike! No fall colors yet here, but I sure don't miss the snow.

Reinman said...

I like the second picture. It looks like some naked, headless guy wandering around in the desert.

He'd be worth hearing a story from (if he had a head).

[ brooke ] said...

Nice, Aaron.

SuperStar said...

Hey.... Sigh... You have colorful leaves hanging from the tree across the street from your house... Sigh.. I miss that.. Oh pray for the jobbie.. Sniff... I want to be home.

Anonymous said...

Post more often...

truemvr said...

Ah, If you are going to post anonymously at least give a tangable clue to who you are.
Thanks

i.e.

~mike

Anonymous said...

tangible