Thursday, September 29, 2005

Tomorrow my dad, a few rustproofians, and myself will start some minor construction on the coffee house, the young adault ministry building. Rustproof is going through a bit of a transition time, so the coffee house is going to go through some changes as well. I am really excited; not only for the remodel, but also for the days ahead. We have a great core of people. This is just the first step.

Some pictures from painting the basement:














Jac doin' something and Dave laughing at her
and Ryan laghing at her




















9 comments:

jac-atac said...

Awwww!

[ brooke ] said...

Good luck, Mike! If you ever need help, ask me, but I don't think you will since I'm not a Rustproofer. It's gonna look awesome when you're done!

JC said...

Way cool- keep it up!
Love the pics!

SuperStar said...

Jac's boyfriend is SO CUTE!
;)
Later.

jac-atac said...

"SO CUTE" is not an adequate descriptor, superstar. He's a lot more than THAT. Sheesh what were you thinking

;)

[ brooke ] said...

We want posts! We want posts!

Graceland King said...

Looks good so far. Have you considered a career in construction? Hey, how about a built in brick grill. I am sure PRW would approve that.

SuperStar said...

awww... I miss Dave too!

dangeresque dan said...

Michael, welcome to the realm known simply as "Blog". You do need to do upkeep with it. I recently changed colors on mine. . . bring sunglasses should you decide to check it out.