Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Here's how it's goin down.

I just talked with my boss at caribou, and I will be starting full time work after May 20th. The significance lies in that I will no longer be going to school... ever! Well, maybe not forever but not in the foreseeable future, either. He he. I am excited because now I can devote my time to the things I really am passionate about (following my dreams, jill.) I am a bit nervous; however, the excitement cancels out any doubt I may have. If all goes as planned I should be on my own by autumn.

Sigh giggle tear smile

6 comments:

Jilb said...

So, you're not going to North Central?

What happened?

Gotta follow those dreams! Do what He wants you to do..

Are you going to stay in Hibbing or are you going to move?

So many questions!

truemvr said...

No NCU
Yes Hib-town

Hey what can I say? We are getting a kick uh, butt theater!

Jilb said...

LOL- you could always come to Bemidji! I know they're looking for a manager....

[ brooke ] said...

Congratulations on everything, Mike. I'm glad you're doing what you want. Good luck.

The kick-butt theatre is a good reason to stay. And your family and friends is a good one, too.. I guess..

:)

SuperStar said...

Huh? You quit school, and you are now full time manager at Caribou? I guess I will find out when I get home what your plans are. I'm slightly confused.
Good for you for making your own decisions tho.
Kudos!

Anonymous said...

Hm, I should visit this blog more often! That's the first time I ever heard the "lawnmower" story...
In the words of Midnight Mama, "keep 'em coming!"
Mom