Friday, November 11, 2005

As I am sure you have all read on the various family blogs, we are going to visit the bunny this weekend. I haven't been to the place we are staying at (for obvious reasons,) but I hear it is really nice. Besides, we get Applebees! and to a lesser extent Papa John's! I have had some bad experiences with papa john's, but I've been reasured that this will be the best pizza ever. Anyway I hope you can all do without me for this weekend.
I'll be praying for you.
mike
(boy, I am evil)

3 comments:

Jenni said...

No, you're weird...

tootles! :)

Colonel Havoc said...

Now admit it...

Papa John's was pretty darn good eatin!

Especially the lil' tub of garlic Crust Dippin' Sauce.

Why am I typing like a Southern Gentry, Y'all?

Oh...."The Colonel"...yeah.

Jilb said...

The pizza was good! Especially when you dumped garlic sauce all over yourself. :)